If you are interested in becoming a Remedial Measures Advisor (RMA) for LPG and/or a Technical Advisor (TA) for the Flammable Liquids Divisions of ERAC, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Here are a few of the requirements to become an RMA and/or TA. RMAs and TAs need to perform activities such as:
- Physical assessment of various types of containers
- Cope with adverse out door weather conditions
- Attend dangerous and hazardous incidents
- Climbing tank cars and other LPG or Flammable Liquids containers
- Drive great distances
- Work in difficult terrain
- Work with breathing apparatus
- Long and unscheduled hours of work
You will also require 6 - 7 years of relatable experience in the LPG and/or Flammable Liquids industry.